Duplicating an existing campaign is handy if your new campaign is very similar and you only want to make small tweaks.
If you need to duplicate an existing campaign follow these steps:
- Login to https://4agc.com as a Nonprofit User.
- Click on Campaigns on the left menu.
- You will be presented with a list of your current campaigns.
- Click the Menu icon on the right for the campaign you need to copy.
- Select Duplicate from the menu. It may take a few moments for the new campaign to be generated. All elements of the existing campaign will be copied to the new campaign. The platform will add [COPY] to the name of the new campaign to differentiate it.
- You will automatically be redirected to Edit mode in the new campaign.
- From here you can update any content in the new campaign. Follow the instructions for editing campaigns.
After you update your campaign pages the links to your page(s) are presented in your list of campaigns under your campaign name. Click the links to view your pages.
See our Campaign Tutorial Videos for more details on setting up campaigns.