You can configure the email thank you messages donors receive inside each of your campaigns.
If you need to make changes to an email receipt follow these steps.
- Login to https://4agc.com as a Nonprofit User.
- Click on Campaigns on the left menu.
- You will be presented with a list of your current campaigns.
- Click the Menu icon on the right for the campaign you need to edit.
- Select Edit from the menu.
- Click the Notifications tab.
- Your receipt(s) are found under the NOTIFICATIONS TO THE DONOR section.
- You can edit the From email address if needed. This should be a corporate email, not a personal email such as Gmail or Hotmail.
- Choose the receipt you need to update. There will be choices based on your campaign type. Donation: Thank you email message is the message that goes to the donor after a donation is made from a donation page. Donation: Recurring Donor notification is an optional message that can go to monthly donors for donations processed automatically each month. Event: Thank you email message is the message donors receive after an event order.
- Once you have made your changes scroll down and click Update Notifications to apply your changes.