If you need to make changes to the thank you messages that load into your Print Acknowledgment Letters follow these steps. Each letter pulls a thank you message from the campaign of the transaction being acknowledged.
- Login to https://4agc.com as a Nonprofit User.
- Click on Campaigns on the left menu.
- You will be presented with a list of your current campaigns.
- Click the Menu icon on the right for the campaign you need to edit.
- Select Edit from the menu.
- Click the Notifications tab.
- Your message(s) are found under the NOTIFICATIONS TO THE DONOR section.
- Scroll down to Print Thank You Letters.
- Check the Print thank you letters enabled box.
- Choose the message you need to update. There will be choices based on your campaign type. Donation: Thank you letter message is the message for the letter your donors receive after a donation. Event: Thank you letter message is the message for the letter your donors receive after an event order.
- Once you have made your changes scroll down and click Update Notifications to apply your changes.
Notes and best practices
- It is recommended that you keep your thank you message to about 15-20 lines of content. This will help output your letter as a one-page document.
- You do not have to address the donor in the thank you message. Dear [First Name] will automatically be included.
- If you plan to physically sign the letter after printing leave room for that.
- Include a statement of tax deductibility such as "No goods or services were received in exchange for this donation and your contribution is entirely tax-deductible as allowed by law."
- The letter will automatically append a record of the transaction to the end of your thank you message.