By default, your event registration pages will offer donors the opportunity to add a donation on top of their event order. This displays as "Please consider giving an additional gift to support our organization." with an open box to enter a donation amount.
We encourage the use of this feature to increase your fundraising totals but should you wish to remove this option follow the steps below.
If you need to remove the add-on donation field follow these steps.
- Login to https://4agc.com as a Nonprofit User.
- Click on Campaigns on the left menu.
- You will be presented with a list of your current campaigns.
- Click the Menu icon on the right for the campaign you need to edit.
- Select Edit from the menu.
- Click the Event Page tab.
- Scroll down to the Custom Fields section of this form.
- Uncheck the "Add-on donation enabled" box.
- Scroll down to the bottom of that page to click the button to Update that aspect of the campaign.
- Click < Campaigns on the top left to return to the list of your campaigns.
After you update your campaign pages the links to your page(s) are presented in your list of campaigns under your campaign name. Click the link to view your changes.