You can run simple searches to find individual contacts or create segmented lists of contacts you can use to export for email and other communications.
To search and filter your contacts follow these steps.
- Login to https://4agc.com as a Nonprofit User.
- Click on Contacts on the left menu.
- You are seeing a list of all your contacts.
- Above this list, you will see a search box with two drop-down lists to its left. You can use any combinations of the filters (see below) in these lists and the search box itself to find your desired contact(s).
- To use a Quick Filter click the Quick Filters drop-down list. Check the checkbox next to your desired filter.
- To use any standard filter click the Filters drop-down list. Enter your search attribute into the box below that. Click Add Filter.
- The list of contacts will be updated with your filter to show you only the contacts that have this attribute on his or her profile.
- If you wish to export this list click Download CSV or Download Excel on the right.
Note: You can add as many filters as you like to narrow your search results.
Quick Filters are single-click filters that help you quickly find contacts with a predetermined attribute. You might try to find contacts that are new donors or ones that have given before but not recently. The Quick Filters available are:
- SYBUNT (Some Year But Unfortunately Not This Year) - Donors who gave in any preceding calendar year but not in the current calendar year.
- LYBUNT (Last Year But Unfortunately Not This Year) – Donors who gave last calendar year but not in the current calendar year.
- Lapsed donors – Donors that have given previously but not in the last 12 months.
- At-risk donors – Donors that have given previously but not in the last 9 months.
- New donors – Donors that made their first gift in the last 30 days.
- Active recurring donors - Donors that made a recurring donation in the last 30 days.
- With an email address - Contacts that have an email address on their profiles.
- Without an email address - Contacts that do not have an email address on their profiles.
- With registrations - Contacts that have previously registered for an event (or bought something from an event page)
- Without registrations - Contacts that have not previously registered for an event (or bought something from an event page)
- With donations - Contacts that have previously made a donation.
- Without donations - Contacts that have never made a donation.
- Year to date giving greater or equal to $500
- Average gift greater or equal to $500
The filters available under the Filters drop-down list allow you to search various contact data fields with your own attributes. You might try to find contacts from a particular state or those that are tagged with a particular attribute for example. The standard filters available are:
- Tagged with (see Getting Started with Tagging)
- First Name
- Last Name
- Address 1
- Address 2
- State / Province
- Zip / Postal Code
- Alternate Phone
- Alternate Email
- Newsletter Subscriber
- Birthday Month
- Birthday Day
- Birthday Year
- Job Title
- Year-to-Date Giving
- Average Gift
- Lifetime Giving